My Blog List

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Crude Palm Oil (CPO) Futures Price Updated 23052012

"When I'm bearish and I sell a stock, each sale must be at a lower level than the previous sale. When I am buying, the reverse is true. I must buy on a rising scale. I don’t buy long stocks on a scale down, I buy on a scale up."

Jesse Livermore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction. "

Warren Buffet

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SHort Short Short Area for 2nd session

1.3073
2.3080
3.3088 ( Solid )

PT Target  For Bear Gang:

1.3010
2.2986
3.2961
4.2947

 


Reminder Please Dont Forget Ur Safety Belt ( Stop Loss ) Ok ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

FBM KLCI Live Feed